Calling all change-makers. You love technology and you want to make a difference in people's lives. To register your interest, request to join the apps4autism LinkedIn group.
Whatever your skills, we want you to help us create real solutions for real people.
- Project managers and mentors,
- Developers and solution architects,
- User experience/User interface designers,
- Business analysts,
- Marketing and business development professionals.
Key Event Details:
- Event Dates 14-16 November,
- Venue: ANZ, 100 Queen Street, Melbourne
- Applications close: 29th October 2016.
- Participants Announced: 4th November, 2016.
If you would like to participate, request to join the apps4autism LinkedIn group. We'll reply with a message asking you to nominate which role you'd like to fill. The team at nVision and Salesforce will contact you about your experience and discuss next steps.
Autism CRC is a registered charity. You can use your "employee give back" time, or volunteer your time to make a practical difference in the lives of many.
Our research teams have unearthed key problems, insights, ideas and opportunities that are ready to be taken to the next level. We need your help to develop real-life solutions using the Salesforce.com app Cloud which can be prototyped and further developed in health services, schools, workplaces, and communities.
Working in partnership with autistic adults, service providers, internationally recognised autism experts and other stakeholders, the Hackathon provides a unique opportunity to use technology to truly transform lives.
Tell us how you want to be involved. We need:
- Mentors: (pre-event, during and post-event) you will work with the researchers through the key stages.
- Project Managers: you know how to keep a tech team focused and on task.
- UX & UI Creatives: you will design the look and feel of the applications.
- Business Analysts: you will reveal the underlying processes and true need of applications.
- Developers: you will build the applications using Apex, Node.js, Ruby, Java, PHP, Python.
- Marketers: you will show them how to promote the app.
If you would like to participate, request to join the apps4autism LinkedIn group with a message telling us which role you'd like to fill. The team at nVision and Salesforce will contact you about your expression of interest and discuss next steps.